Friday 26 June 2009

Growth growth growth

Good things are happening with my users. I'm getting new ones every day-ish and the best bit is I don't know most of them. Someone somewhere must be chatting a bit about the site and that is great to know. I've also started twittering and facebooking. I realise as a web 2.0 entrepreneur I should be a bit more au fait with all this stuff but I've had 6 years in the off-line hinterland bringing up kids and I've turned into one of those scared, grouchy folk who criticise new technology without trying it. Not any more, Twitter is right up my street (I'm full of useless soliloquy) and I've even linked to all my friends on facebook. When I logged in I found a whole pile of new friend requests that I never knew existed. Brilliant! Keep smingling ....

No comments:

Post a Comment